1. 100 liters__ a lot of water
d. will be
2. French is the language of ______ people of France.
3. Do you like _____ music
4. one who is driven to the wall എന്നതിന്റെ ശരിയായ അർത്ഥം
5. Raju is ____ engineer
d. None of the above
6. Einstein won ___ Nobel Prize in Physics in 1921.
7. One who deals in flowers is called
8. Poor people hardly get loans from nationalised banks, ______?
a. did they
b. do they
c. didn’t they
d. don’t they
Answer: do they
9. The patient was breathing ______ difficulty
10. He works eight hours ________ day.
11. One of his two sons Reghu is the____________________
12. _____________is a synonym of ‘hostile’.
13. A group of boys .......... singing since the morning.
Answer: has been
14. You can trust her. She ____________ not cheat you.
15. Identify the word correctly spelt.
16. I have ______________ pens than you.
17. Which country was formerly known as Persia ??
18. .Which Asian country was ruled by Taliban from 1996 to 2001 ??
19. Rajiv Gandhi _____ Indira Gandhi as Prime Minister.
20. Choose the most appropriate word to fill in the blank in the sentence— My father is angry …… me.