1. Synonym of the word ‘recur’ is
2. Many Hindus study Sanskrit, but only ________ Muslims study it
b. a few
c. the few
d. none of these
Answer: a few
3. I first met him ______ year ago
d. None of These
4. If I were a bird, __________
Answer: I would fly away
5. This is Ram. He\\\'s _____ doctor
6. Albert Einstein was ___ famous scientist.
d. None of the above
7. The opposite of extravagance is ______
8. I am not late, ________________I?
9. Nothing______________________disturbs his sleep.
10. Fill in the blanks with suitable preposi,tion: I have been staying here ------- 2005
11. .Choose the antonym of the word 'rigid'
12. The antonym of 'barbarian' is ___________
13. Aperson who undertakes a commercial venture is a?an ________ .
14. He is ____________ unique politician.
15. You ____________ ask permission.
Answer: had better
16. Which person is known as “Light of Asia" ??
Answer: Gautama Budha
17. We complained ____ the editor of the news paper about the news.
18. Raju bought ____ flowers to decorate the hall.
Answer: bunches of
19. The terrorists blew ....... the bridge.
20. ‘A person who abstains from all kinds of alcoholic drinks’ is called a—