1. Five years__ a long time to wait
2. Do you like _____ music
3. Choose the correct one word: The act of killing oneself
4. I shall be there _________ 4 pm
5. The Prime Minister______graciously at the crowd
6. I wish it wasn't raining means
a. It wasn\'t raining
b. It will rain
c. It isn\'t raining
d. It is raining
Answer: It is raining
7. All the money ______ kept in the locker.
d. have been
8. Criticism of other religions ___________hatred and violence among Indians.
Answer: fan the flame of
9. if it rains, we______________________ the game.
Answer: shall postpone
10. I appreciate her _________________________ in her studies.
11. Children......... afraid of snakes
12. He is __________ honest man.
13. How long you ____________ here ?
Answer: you been waiting
14. The agitation by the workers for higher wages has______
Answer: died out
15. What's known as the combined continental landmass of Europe and Asia ??
16. He is always ____ in replying the letters.
17. Point out the nearest antonym of the word ‘Nominal’:
18. Money isn’t the solution ____ every problem.
19. Babu, .......... parents are both teachers, won first prize in the competition.
20. Choose the correctly spelt word—