341. ____ are you working for
342. One word for ‘show in the form of a picture’ is____
343. The opposite of ‘derange’ is
344. That was the _____ question in the paper
a. more difficult
d. most difficult
Answer: most difficult
345. __________ large city Kochi has become in ten years
Answer: What a
346. What is the meaning of the idioms
Wow! It's raining cats and dogs today! I wish I'd brought my umbrella to school!
Answer: It\\\'s raining heavily.
347. The Prime Minister______graciously at the crowd
348. I _________ dinner before i watched TV.
Answer: had eaten
349. He works eight hours ________ day.
350. The opposite of borrow is:
351. Fill in the blanks with suitable preposi,tion: I have been staying here ------- 2005
352. How long you ____________ here ?
Answer: you been waiting
353. Are you afraid ___snakes.
354. Statutory means
Answer: fixed or controlled by law
355. Which person is known as “Light of Asia" ??
Answer: Gautama Budha
356. Which is the largest city in Asia by area??
357. Raju bought ____ flowers to decorate the hall.
Answer: bunches of
358. Arbiter means:
Answer: Appointed by two parties to settle a dispute
359. I want to avoid .......... him.
360. Choose the misspelt word—