301. I\'ll give him ______ news.
302. He is quite good _____ mathematics and weak _____ English
Answer: at, in
303. Change the voice: He opened the door.
Answer: The door was opened by him
304. I asked the porter where __________
Answer: the ticket counter was
305. He cursed __________
306. Left handed Compliment എന്ന ശൈലിയുടെ മലയാള വിവർത്തനം
Answer: വിപരീതാർത്ഥ പ്രശംസ
307. I have lost my______of keys.
308. Everybody thinks______has the right to protest
309. it is impossible to separate belief___________________emotion.
310. Meena danced well .........?
Answer: didn\'t she
311. Five years ....... a long time to wait.
312. Which among the following is a verb ?
313. Choose the correctly spel word :
314. If you had ordered it, I _______________ it.
Answer: would have arranged
315. Choose the antonym of ‘Recalcitrant’:
316. Point out the nearest antonym of the word ‘Nominal’:
317. The word ‘Tacit’ means—
318. Choose the correctly spelt word—
319. Choose what expresses the meaning of the phrase ‘a black sheep’—
Answer: A family member one disapproves of
320. Choose what expresses the meaning of ‘pull the wool over one’s eye’—