Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank, is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. The Central Bank of India was established on 21 December 1911 by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala with Sir Pherozeshah Mehta as Chairman and claims to have been the first commercial Indian bank completely owned and managed by Indians. Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 notification announced for the post of Faculty and Office Assistant. Contract Period is 1 year.
- Post-graduate viz. MSW/MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/ BSc(Agri.)/BA with B.Ed. etc.
- Shall have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge.
- Desirable: Retd. Bank Official with working experience as officer and candidate having
- experience of working as Faculty, Rural Development with qualification stated above, will get preference.
- Should be well conversant with local language.
- Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district/residing at the headquarter of RSETI Centre.
- Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge.
- Desirable: Knowledge in basic accounts& bookkeeping.
- Should be well conversant with the local language.
- Should be a resident of the same or nearby district/residing at the headquarter of RSETI centre.
|Job Role||Faculty/ Office Assistant|
|Salary||Faculty: Rs.20000/MonthOffice Assistant: Rs.12000/Month|
|Last Date||15 November 2017|
- Faculty: Below 65 years
- Office Assistant: 35 years