Kerala PSC recently released recruitment notification for the post of FIREMAN Trainee in Fire & Rescue Services. Read below paragraphs for Kerala PSC FIREMAN Trainee Examination Schedule, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Old question papers and Mock test.
General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala, Facts about Kerala:- Basic facts, Historical importance, Social, economic, and industrial development, Geographical Facts, Physical features, Climate, Soils, Rivers, Famous sites, etc.
Facts About India: Geography of India, Physical features, Climate, Soils, Rivers, Hydroelctric and irrigation projects, Mineral resources and Industrial development, Famous sites, Transportation and communication in India, Basic facts related to Physical,industrial and cultural features of other States and Union Territories, etc.
History of India: Medieval India - Revolt of 1857-causes and results, Indian National Movement -Political social and cultural developments in freedom movement, Post independent India, Indian Foreign Policy, etc
Five year Plans, Planning, Banking and Insurance, Central and State Rural development programmes, Social welfare programmes, Indian Constitution, Basic facts related to - Protection of Human Rights Act 1993 - National Human RightsCommission and issues on human rights - Right to Information Act - Information Commissions, Laws to prevent atrocities against women and Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe - The Protection Of Civil Rights Act, 1955, Women empowerment, Cyber laws etc
Current Affairs (International, National), Politics, Economics- Literature-Science-Art Culture-Sports etc, General Science and scientific phenomena, issues relating to environment, Non conventional energy sources- crisis in the field of Agriculture and Health, developments in sceince and technology, space research etc
Brahmananda Swami Sivayogi, Chattampi Swami, Sree Narayana Guru, Vagbhatananda, Thycaud Ayya, Ayya Vaikundar, Poikayil Yohannan (Kumara Guru), Ayyankali, Pandit Karuppan, Mannathu Padmanabhan, V. T. Bhattathirippad, Dr. Palpu, Kumaranasan, Vakkom Moulavi, Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara, Etc.
A. English Grammar
1. Types of Sentences and Interchange of Sentences.
2. Different Parts of Speech.
3. Agreement of Verb and Subject.
4. Confusion of Adjectives and Adverbs.
5 Comparison of Adjectives
6. Adverbs and Position of adverbs
7. Articles - The Definite and the Indefinite Articles.
8. Uses of Primary and Model Auxiliary Verbs
9. Tag Questions
10. Infinitive and Gerunds
12. Tenses in Conditional Sentences
14. The Use of Correlatives
15. Direct and Indirect Speech
16. Active and Passive voice
17. Correction of Sentences
1. Singular & Plural, Change of Gender, Collective Nouns
2. Word formation from other words and use of prefix or suffix
3. Compound words
6. Phrasal Verbs
7. Foreign Words and Phrases
8. One Word Substitutes
9. Words often confused
10. Spelling Test
11. Idioms and their Meanings
A . Simple Arithmetic
1. Numbers and Basic Operations
2. Fraction and Decimal Numbers
4. Profit and Loss
5. Simple and Compound Interest
6. Ratio and Proportion
7. Time and Distance
8. Time and Work
10. Laws of Exponents
B. Mental Ability
1. Number and Alphabetic series
2. Problems on Mathematical signs
3. Analogy - Word Analogy, Alphabet Analogy, Number Analogy
4. Odd man out
5. Coding and Decoding
6. Family Relations
7. Sense of Direction
8. Time and Angles
9. Time in a clock and its reflection
10. Date and Calendar
11. Clerical Ability
We will be updating this post frequently, for Cut-Off Mark, Question papers, and District wise Vacancies. To know more details about FIREMAN Trainee exam, please bookmark this post and visit again.
Please visit our facebook page. for kerala psc news, results, question paper, answer keys and mock tests.
FIREMAN Trainee syllabus 2017 FIREMAN Trainee exam date